Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life does has its meaning!

Did you ever felt "what the hell this life is for?" . Did you ever felt that "Is my life meaningful?". Did you ever felt "Is it worth living this life?".Did you ever felt "Do I have to live this meaningless life?". I have encountered these kind of situations so many times, until Aug 28,2010. It's a Saturday and it was a working day for me since I have been deputed to work at one of my clients place SAMBA based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Things went as usual until evening. After a hectic day I went to my room and joined with my friends to watch a movie on S-pix. The movie name is "Om Shanthi Om" where most of you might have watched already due to its start casts. It went good but when I finished watching the movie I had a very different feeling , say a kind of pain or something. The feel is strong and I couldn't control few tears too. I couldn't say “what is it for, why so, am I missing something” .. I don't know.

I didn't took my dinner too. I didn’t get sleep too. So again .. decided for a movie. Here I have to tell you guys something. After reaching KSA for my deputation, due to restricted access to funs, entertainments I got habituated for download the worst movies of Hollywood history and started watching it (since I have almost completed the IMDB good movies list though). There I had a movie called "As Good As it Gets". Don't know how it came in that path, but I started watching it.

The movie started slowly and when it goes on, I got lost in it. I am enjoying the movie and laughing like a mad person. Its all because I could relate it to a person in my real life. I have thought many times that the person is useless, doesn’t have any goals, remarkable things done. But believe me, the things I was up to that.. the movie has jus changed me. Even a stupid , ruthless person (What I thought, but I’m really sorry for it now) could make such an impact. May be its not he wanted to
be..But he could make such huge impacts in other lives. Simply , that’s the one which induced me to write this post.

From that moment I started thinking, actually started believing myself. I, Me, Myself would have also created some impression?! I don't bother now either I have done it or not. But I have started believing myself. The best way of living a meaningful life is, "Be As you Are". Never change it for anyone except if you feel that person is worth giving up everything. Be as reasonable as possible to you.

Some day, when you turn back.. U should feel that you have lived a good life so far. Never missed the joy of life. If some other person looks back his/her life, the person should remember you. The impact should be there. That’s creates a lots of meaning.

Note: Guys, I am not good writer, also this is just my idea. I have tried my best to put it on blog. Your comments and ideas are most welcome. If you like to share something that will be useful to many.


1 comment:

  1. Requires some feedback and corrections ...

    ReplyDelete